Pittsburgh Installation of Data and Telephone Cable
Hufnagel Electric offers installations and service of all data and telephone cables and wiring. Our licensed, professional electricians have the training and the experience to fix a wide variety of telephone and cable jacks, for both residential and business use. Our expert technicians can fix all registered jacks in use today, which are the standard designs used to connect data equipment to a telephone company. These jacks include:
- RJ11, which is the most commonly used in North America. The RJ11 jack is a modular connector that is wired for the basic form of telephone service found in most residences and businesses.
- RJ14, which resembles the RJ11, but contains two more thin copper strips that are housed in grooves located underneath the plug.
- RJ25, for multi-line phone systems.
- RJ45 is the standard connector for network cables as used in in Ethernet networks
- RJ48 uses the same modular connector as the RJ45, used in instances in which T1 data lines where the wires can extend longer distances and are often exposed to the environment.
In cases where a jack needs replacing, faulty connections exist, or age inhibits use, it may become necessary to put in a new telephone cable. One particular use for a new telephone cable would be home automation, in which there is centralized control of heating, appliances, or even security systems, which allow for improved convenience.
Hufnagel Electric’s Data and Cable Installation Services include, but are not limited to:
- Phone jack repair, phone wiring, Cat-5 jack or wiring
- Installation of additional lines for fax machines
- Installation of additional phone or TV jacks
- Repairs and/or upgrades to your current phone and data wiring system
- Pre-wiring for remodeling or new construction projects
For all of your data and telephone wiring services in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area, contact the expert professionals at Hufnagel Electric today.