Pittsburgh’s Electrical Repair Experts
Common Electrical Troubleshooting Solutions:
- Determine the location of the electrical problem. Try different outlets and appliances, to try to target the specific area where the problem is.
- If it is simply one item, such as an appliance, it may be the appliance. Try plugging it in to a different outlet. If it is more than one item, note the areas and the affected items.
- Remove the affected items from their outlets, and try resetting the breakers.
If resetting the breaker does not fix the problem, then you may need the services of a professional electrician, who will be able to diagnose the problem.
For safety reasons, never open the electrical area to expose any wires. This can pose a danger to yourself and your property. As one of the Pittsburgh area’s highest-rated electrical contractor on Angie’s List, Hufnagel Electric has the tools, the knowledge, and the experience to not only diagnose, but fix the problem and ensure your safety.
- Consult & Visual Inspection
- Trouble-Shooting (1) hour minimum
- Additional time is billed in 15 minute increments after first hour
Hufnagel Electric is licensed, certified and trained to diagnose and repair a number of different electrical problems throughout your home. Your safety is our priority – contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.