Pittsburgh’s Electrical Repair Experts
Common Electrical Troubleshooting Solutions:
1. Determine the location of the electrical problem. Try different outlets and appliances, to try to target the specific area where the problem is.
If it is simply one item, such as an appliance, it may be the appliance. Try plugging it into a different outlet. If it is more than one item, note the areas and the affected items.
2. Remove the affected items from their outlets, and try resetting the breakers.
3. If resetting the breaker does not fix the problem, then you may need the services of a professional electrician, who will be able to diagnose the problem.
For safety reasons, never open the electrical area to expose any wires. This can pose a danger to yourself and your property. As one of the Pittsburgh area’s highest-rated electrical contractor on Angie’s List, Hufnagel Electric has the tools, the knowledge, and the experience to not only diagnose, but fix the problem and ensure your safety.
- Consult & Visual Inspection
- Trouble-Shooting (1) hour minimum
- Additional time is billed in 15 minute increments after first hour
Hufnagel Electric is licensed, certified and trained to diagnose and repair a number of different electrical problems throughout your home. Your safety is our priority - contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.